Women's Shoes Size Guide
At Maven, we understand that getting the right fit is important to ensure your safety and comfort at work. That's why we've created this size guide to help you find the perfect fit for your safety shoes.
Step 1: Measure Your Feet
To get started, you'll need to measure your feet. Here's how to do it:
- Place a piece of paper on a hard surface such as a tile or hardwood floor.
- Stand on the paper with your heel against a wall or other vertical surface.
- Make sure your foot is flat on the paper, with your weight evenly distributed.
- Use a pen or pencil to mark the longest part of your foot (usually your big toe).
- Use a ruler or tape measure to measure the length from the wall to the mark you made.
- Make sure you measure both feet, as they may be slightly different sizes. Use the larger measurement when determining your size.
Step 2: Find Your Size
Once you have your foot measurement, use the following chart to find your Maven safety shoe size: (Maven shoes/boots fit true to size for most feet. If you have extra wide feet, we recommend buying the next half size up.)
|US Women's||Foot Length(cm)||Label Size|
If it doesn't fit, return it within 30 days, as long as it’s unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
See Returns Policy